MISSING DATA

On my way to work one morning, I went to tap my Compass card at the skytrain station and realized I had dropped my wallet! I had to retrace my steps and text my boss to let her know I would be late. Luckily, I found my wallet, but I had to Uber to work to make it (almost!) on time.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.TANAR
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: A person walking to the skytrain and dropping their wallet.

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Dropping your wallet would be one of the scariest experiences that I can think of especially if you have your cards and IDs in it. You must be so stressed during that time.

2. It must have been so concerning I can’t imagine myself in this situation. I am happy to know that you found the wallet.

3. Gagandeep Grewal

That would be stressful for you knowing that you have dropped your wallet. but I am glad you could find it and reached your workplace in time by taking Cab.

4. CAP.TERES

Hi, your comic is so good and vivid. Luckily, you were able to retrace your wallet back and arrive at work on time!

Shining your light on these shared stories

Who doesn't enjoy having their stories read and appreciated. Please generously shine some of your light on others' good work by adding your comments here. :o)