MY HEROS STORY

In the above stick figure, there are two people who are talking to each other in a very polite manner.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.DAMAK
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: When I was young, I made a group of friends who tried to me into drugs and alcohol. At that time, I found it very adventures and was so excited to try out new stuff. But my parents noticed changes in my behavior and confronted my regarding the same. I tried to hide things from them but I was very close to by grandfather. So i talked to him regarding the same and I was expecting he will scold me and stop letting me out with my friends but he explained things to me very calmly and was so inspiring to me. SO he is my hero who actually saved my life from becoming a hell!

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. that’s really great insight. having someone who calmly explains out things is a phenomenon seldom seen now-a-days. and kudos to you for taking the step back. congratulations!

2. Yatin Bhardwaj

what an inspirational story! I’m happy you got the support you needed to get on the right path

Shining your light on these shared stories

Who doesn't enjoy having their stories read and appreciated. Please generously shine some of your light on others' good work by adding your comments here. :o)