Stuff Happens!!!

This one time I was doing a quiz and the internet connection was unstable. I didn’t think I would lose connection mid way of my quiz so I started to do my quiz. Although as I was half way done I lost my connection and was unable to complete the quiz.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU12.GURDS
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: A computer screen that says no connection. A girl standing beside the computer with a confused/worried face.

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Gagandeep Grewal

I can relate to you. This happens sometimes and we cannot 100% rely on technology. You chose amazing content to share in your comic. I like it.

2. Sukhmanpreet Kaur

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I know this is one of the most stressful feelings when you prepare well for the quiz but technology does not work for you.

3. aaron birring

I had a similar experience it was very disheartening when I found out that my technology was not working for me. I hope you all the luck in the future keep working hard good job on the comic.

Shining your light on these shared stories

Who doesn't enjoy having their stories read and appreciated. Please generously shine some of your light on others' good work by adding your comments here. :o)