Myth about humans

This image shows me cutting my hair and someone else telling me the myth that the more I cut my hair the faster it will grow back.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.ADRIL
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: someone cutting my hair and someone else saying something

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. I was told this as well. I think there is some truth to hair growing faster if the dead hair at the ends is cut off but cutting off too much definitely doesn’t help it grow faster. Thanks for sharing.

2. I think this has to be one of the most common myths and to be honest, I believed in this myth for the longest. But yes just as Darla mentioned, Trimming does help to some extent.

3. even I was told growing up the same thing, that having your hair trimmed every 2-3 months would make them grow longer faster. like if it was healthy, one could still believe but grow faster, what in the world :’)

4. neha neha

thats amazing and i heard this so many times from my mother, i believe in that. thats why is trim my hairs once in two months.

Shining your light on these shared stories

Who doesn't enjoy having their stories read and appreciated. Please generously shine some of your light on others' good work by adding your comments here. :o)