Before/After Taking This Course

Throughout this comic, I visualize my personal happiness and clarity through a quick sketch. Before taking this course, I didn’t have a clear drive for anything and was quite lost. But after the course long project, forcing me to walk and reflect, I was able to have a more clear outlook on my life.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.ANTOJ
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: Stick figure person stressed and concerned on the right side, then the right side shows a happy person.

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Very nice article and straight to the point. I don’t know if this is actually the best place to ask but do you guys have any ideea where to employ some professional writers?
    Thanks 🙂 Escape room lista

2. I was looking at some of your articles on this website and I believe this
    internet site is really informative! Continue putting up..

3. I was able to find good advice from your blog articles.

4. An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I do think that you should write more about this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but typically people don’t talk about these subjects. To the next! Best wishes!

5. Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it 😉 I may return yet again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

6. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day. It’s always helpful to read content from other writers and practice a little something from other web sites.

7. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and the rest of the website is really good.

8. There is definately a great deal to find out about this subject. I like all the points you’ve made.

9. I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your content. Your article has really peaked my interest. I will book mark your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.

10. Deneme bonusu ile oyunlara başlamak çok kolay, büyük kazançlar elde ediyorum!

11. It’s hard to come by well-informed people on this subject, however, you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

12. Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a really good article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and don’t seem to get nearly anything done.

Shining your light on these shared stories

Who doesn't enjoy having their stories read and appreciated. Please generously shine some of your light on others' good work by adding your comments here. :o)