Missing Data

In Grade 10, all the students in my grade were required to complete something called the YPI project. YPI stands for Youth Philantrophy Initiave and we had to raise awareness for a social issue and find a charity that helps that issue. In the presentation, we needed to advertise what this charity does for this social issue. my group’s presentation was really good, and we were asked to present in the finals (first groups presented to their class, then if chosen, present to a group of teachers, then if chosen to advance to the finals, the whole school with special judges and the winner wins $7000 for their charity). Our group was chosen to be one of the finalist, but our social issue didn’t really match our charity, so we decided not to go on to the finals.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU13.LANAG
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: 4 girls presenting

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. I guess it’s a tough decision to go after all your hard work.

2. Hanna Hu

I am glad to see that you have this opportunity to do the presentation with your classmates during high school year.

Shining your light on these shared stories

Who doesn't enjoy having their stories read and appreciated. Please generously shine some of your light on others' good work by adding your comments here. :o)