Faulty Memory

This happened last term, where I had made a few notes/ideas for a project, which was for the final project for the course before the final exam. I thought that I had left the note on top of my notebook so I could take a look at it the next morning. After a while (and a little cleaning up) I went to bed.
The next morning when I went to get the piece of paper filled with the ideas and notes for the project, it was not there. I got so worried that I might have accidentally thrown it away while I was cleaning up and looked everywhere and made a little mess.
After a little more searching, I found out that I had left it INSIDE my notebook and not on top of it… 🤦‍♀️😅

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: KPU12.THARJ
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: Right: Stick figure stressed out. Left: There is a piece of paper and above it, it says “Missing”.

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Mansher

That’s a nice comic! Honestly this has happened to me a few times too, whenever I misplace something I start to panic and worry too, you aren’t alone on this one. 🙂
    Misplacing is better than losing it completely.

Shining your light on these shared stories

Who doesn't enjoy having their stories read and appreciated. Please generously shine some of your light on others' good work by adding your comments here. :o)