Before/after taking this course

At the beginning of the course I was super anxious and nervous. I remember sitting in my desk in the first zoom class scared of how difficult the course could be. after finishing this course I feel so accomplished and filled with knowledge, the cape and saying represents the success I’ve found through the course and how accomplished I feel. I feel as though I could fly. I feel prepared for my future classes in psychology and cant wait for the future that lies ahead.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP.SABRS
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: On the right of the image there is a girl sitting at her computer looking at a zoom meeting for her Psychology class. She has a thought bubble above her head that says “new class. God I’m so nervous”. To the right of the image there is a girl standing wearing a red cape with a thought bubble that says “I can fly”.

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. Very nice article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best
    place to ask but do you folks have any thoughts on where to employ some professional writers?
    Thanks 🙂 Escape rooms

2. Very interesting topic, thanks for putting up.!

Shining your light on these shared stories

Who doesn't enjoy having their stories read and appreciated. Please generously shine some of your light on others' good work by adding your comments here. :o)